Latest News / Blog
Creating her mark on the fashion industry, Sarah Curran speaks to The Financial Times on her lifestyle, success's and future ambition. Russell Scanlan acts Insurance Broker working on her behalf.
With the number and level of cyber attacks growing exponentially almost every organisation should consider the threats and possible impact that a cyber attack could have on their business.
Prince Harry will be arriving in Nottingham on Thursday 25th April. On this grand adventure Harry is to visit Russell Scanlan client Confetti Media Group to see at first hand the facilities that are used by up to 1500 students undertaking vocational and degree courses in conjunction with a number of local educational establishments.
Nobody wants to be a harbinger of doom. However, a pragmatic approach to Business Continuity Planning has to consider the impact of some worst case scenarios.
Here are some things to ponder about Continuity Planning:
- Having a plan demonstrates confidence to staff, customers, suppliers and other important stakeholders.
- It means you are in control of the time frame rather than being forced into extreme measures
- Business Continuity Plans are not just for big organisations. They just need bigger plans.
- The survival rate of organisations that do not plan for catastrophic events is estimated to be less than 20%
- Few firms that suffer a catastrophic IT failure survive beyond a year.
We can assist with the construction and maintenance of your Continuity Plan, in a efficient and cost effective way.
A stich in time? We would be delighted to discuss Continuity Planning for your business. If you like what you hear, it could prove to be one of the soundest investments you make. You decide. Contact us
To downlad a PDF explaining how we can assist you with your Continuity Planning issues, Click here
Pat has looked after my personal insurance for years and I am grateful for the wonderful and professional service she has always given me. I can highly recommend her. Mr F Pons - Private Client