Go Christmas Crackers with our Panto Prizes
This year’s Belgrade panto, Mother Goose , promises unbeatable fairytale fun, magical enchantment and eggs-cruciating jokes and japes by the dozen, and we have two pairs of tickets to give away.
If a brand new, seasonal comedy packed to the gunnels with live music and laughter is more your cup of mulled wine, then how about trying your luck at winning one of two pairs of tickets to the Belgrade’s Crackers! Created especially for grown-ups, this is the perfect way to spend a Christmas night out away from the kids.
Or for those wanting to have an absolute ball this Christmas, Nottingham Playhouse’s Cinderella promises to be packed fill of sparkling song and dance routines, dazzling costumes and lashings of glitter.
To have the chance of winning pair of tickets to the show of your choice, simply answer the following question. Email your answer, along with your name, address, telephone number and preferred date / time choice, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Wednesday 7th December. Winners will be notified by Friday 9th December.
Q. Where is Russell Scanlan based?
Hint: The answer can be found on Russell Scanlan’s website!
Dates of the shows are as follows:
- Mother Goose (Belgrade Theatre, Coventry) – 29th November to 7th January
- Crackers (Belgrade Theatre, Coventry) – 12th to 23rd December
- Cinderella (Nottingham Playhouse) – 25th November to 14th January
Don’t forget to spread the word… we’re also promoting the competition via our social media networks including the following Twitter accounts:
For any queries about the competitions, please contact Clare Farley or Isabel Jones at Eden PR on 0115 852 4727 or via email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to all residents from across the Midlands over the age of 18.
- One entry only per set of tickets.
- One prize only per address.
- Use of prize tickets to be taken by the last performance date outlined on Nottingham Playhouse and Belgrade Theatre website show pages; Mother Goose / Crackers / Cinderella
- Employees of Russell Scanlan, Nottingham Playhouse, Belgrade Theatre, Eden PR or their families are not eligible to enter.
- Russell Scanlan accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
- Prizes do not include travel, subsistence, food, drink and accommodation. Winners must make their own way safely and responsibly to and from the venue.
- The prizes are as specified and there is no cash alternative to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, Russell Scanlan reserves the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, then Russell Scanlan may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
- Russell Scanlan’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.